With the new generation of the EVOLUTION C 5.2 All-In-One CD receiver we have lifted an old dream of a great sounding high end music system finally to the next level. With its breathtaking sound performance on the highest level the C 5.2 leaves the user breathless with its reduced-to-the-max design in an elegant housing. The handcrafted and perfectly finished cabinet shows no evidence of assembly screws. Standard versions are aluminum silver or black whilst other finishes are available upon request. A beautifully shaped, rock solid full aluminum remote control is always included. All functions are intuitively accessible.
Technologically the C 5.2 sparks all options for connecting other components. Synchronous USB input (no driver needed), high-class phonostage, and various digital input i.e. for connecting your TV etc. are in place. The power output stages easily handle large loudspeakers and drive them at all volume levels. Cutting edge technology is also applied with the digital signal processing applying AVM proprietary circuitries. All incoming digital signals are upconverted to 192kHz/24bit and are being processed from this format. The PureCD Slot-in drive is supplied by TEAC as an exclusive for AVM.
Just like all the units made by AVM, the C 5.2 is entirely handcrafted at our facility in Malsch/Germany. Most of our suppliers are also located in the vicinity. Extensive quality controls under roughest conditions at several stages of the production process ensure compliance with our high standards and ensure AVM’s reliability promise.
- 4 line inputs
- 1 phono input (MM & MC)
- 1 processor in/out
- 3 digital inputs (SPDIF, optical, USB-Input operates without driver installation)
- 2 digital outputs (SPDIF, optical)
- Pure Class-A headphone output with 6,3 mm plug
- PureCD drive with slot-in
- Signal processing in all digital inputs applying 192 kHz / 24 Bit upsampling
- High power output stages 330W/channel
- Speakers A/B switchable
- Power supply with minimized leak-field and ultra low stand-by
- Tone control and parametric loudness with bypass-mode
- Blue graphic display, dimmable
- Remote controllable, solid RC 3 aluminum easy-to-use remote control included
- IR input via external optional receiver
- Numerous setup functions (i.e. adjustable input sensitivity,individual input naming etc.)
- Available finishes: Aluminum silver or black, chrome front optional