EVOLUTION MP: True Media Player
With the MP 3.2 and the MP 5.2 AVM proudly presents its latest developments by creating two top-class media players for virtually all kind of digital audio sources. No matter if you like to listen to one of your fine digital audio components or your good old CD collection via the integrated Pure CD drive. Namely genuine media Players. That is why we simply refer to them as MP. Both of these unique all-rounders are not solely based on our decades of experience in creating sophisticated amplifier circuits with first-rate DA converters. They rather feature an unprecedented level of high fidelity and grant you a captivating and lasting listening experience in a class of its own.
+++ Software update now available including TIDAL & Airable support +++
+++ IMPORTANT: Please read below before updating your system +++
Armed with fully balanced DA converters and amplification stages, the MP 3.2 shines both with its thrilling sound and charming musicality. Following a complex digital-analog conversion, all digital signals are passed on to our specially conceived AVM low-level gain stages. This unique approach is a borrowed concept from the AVM flagship preamplifier PA 8 of the OVATION Line and is enchanting with its transparent and touching reproduction of sound. By providing two fully balanced DA conversion modules per channel, no expense is shared when it comes to the field of DA conversion. Furthermore, the MP 3.2 enables you to play back hi-res DSD audio files (DSD64, 2,8MHz). Not least, all XLR and cinch-outputs are entirely separate entities which can be operated at the same time.
EVOLUTION MP 3.2 in brief
• TEAC Pure-CD drive with slot-in, spring mounted, exclusively provided to AVM
• Transistor-based high-level output
• Analogue outputs: 2 x XLR (balanced), 2 x Cinch/RCA (unbalanced)
• Digital inputs: 2 x SPDIF coaxial, 2 x SPDIF optical
• USB input: asynchronous, galvanically isolated, DSD64 (2,8 MHz)
• Digital outputs: 1x SPDIF coaxial, 1 x SPDIF optical
• Digital signal processing: Up to 192 kHz / 24 Bit
• Supported media server: UPnP 1.1, UPnP-AV and DLNA-compatible server, Microsoft Windows Media Connect Server (WMDRM 10), DLNA-compatible aerver: NAS
• Streaming formats: MP3 , WMA, AAC, OGG Vorbis, FLAC (192/24 via LAN), WAV (192/24 via LAN), AIFF (192/24 via LAN), ALAC (96/24 via LAN)
• Gapless Playback for WAV, AIFF, PCM, FLAC, MP3, M4A
• Supported music streaming service with HiFi quality audio: TIDAL
• Webradio: Airable Internet Radio Service, Internet Radio Station Database (automatic updates)
• Netzwerk: WLAN & LAN
• Comprehensive menu functions (individual input labeling and much more)
• Selectable up- or downsampling of all incoming signals to the following formats: native (original), 44,1, 48, 88,2, 96, 176,4, 192 kHz
• Two digital filters: smooth & steep
• Magnetically shielded power supplies (separated mounting of CD drive and audio electronics)
• Large, blue graphic display (dimmable)
• Housing options: Aluminum silver or black, chrome front optional
• RC 9 remote control with color display and loading dock optionally available
• RC S remote control app for iOS and Android available free of charge
All AVM Hifi Streaming Devices now include support for TIDAL. TIDAL is an innovative music streaming platform offering high-fidelity CD sound quality, expertly curated content, and unique artists experiences for registered subscribers. TIDAL offers a monthly subscription with a 30-day free trial. For more information on TIDAL and their lossless music streaming service, please visit www.tidal.com.
To get the most out of your AVM HiFi streaming system, please make sure you always keep the RC S App and the streaming software of your AVM device up-to-date. You can download the latest version of the RC S App in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. To make sure your AVM device runs the latest version of the streaming software, please use the RC S App or the optionally available RC 9 remote control.
- RC S: Navigate to the Settings tab and choose Device Settings / Software / Check for Updates
- RC 9: Navigate to the Receiver Settings menu and choose Software / Update