Premium musical quality, design as a true synthesis of elegance and functionality and intuitive handling are our benchmarks when creating the CD3.2. This hi-fi component impresses by its beautiful musicality and its enormous versatility in processing digital signals. Rounded of with 7 digital inputs the CD3.2 becomes the center of all digital gear in a homesystem. The perfect finish of the aluminum case expressly underlines the tonal excellence of the built-in electronic circuitry.
The CD3.2 offers a large variety of connectivity and control options: USB DAC input (without external driver installation) and six digital inputs in all possible shapes (AES EBU, coaxial, optical). The RS232-control and the port for an external IR-sensor allow the operation in custom installation environments. The XLR- and cinch outputs spark separate driver stages and may be operated simultaneously. Cutting edge technology is applied when digital signals are being processed in the CD3.2. Both channels offer separate DA converter chips, operated in double mono configuration. This results in optimized signal to noise ratios and eliminates distortions almost completely. The upsampling circuitry allows an individual adjustment of filter characteristics and sampling rate alike. By using upsampling technology the master tact for the digital signal is generated internally and makes the signal processing independent from the master tact stored on the CD, possible jitter originating from the CD is eliminated in this way. The PureCD drive with the slot-in loader is shielded against acoustical influences and rests in a suspended mounting, which protects the CD drive against footfall.
- 2 line outputs (Cinch and XLR)
- 7 digital inputs: 2 x USB (work without external driver installation), 2 x SPDIF, 2 x optical, AES/EBU
- 2 digital outputs (SPDIF, optical)
- PureCD mechanism with slot-in, suspended mounting
- Signal processing with up to 192 kHz/24 bit (Upsampling rate is adjustable from 44,1 kHz/16 bit up to 192 kHz/24 bit)
- 2 separate, oversized power supplies (no leak field) for CD Drive and signal processing electronic
- circuitry with stand-by < 1 Watt
- Large bright blue graphical display, dimmable
- Full metal aluminum remote control included
- Remote control via RS232. Connector for external infrared receiver
- Multiple functions accessible via menu: autoplay, track, etc.
- Case made of solid aluminum anodized in silver or black, chrome front available (option)